Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Specialist in Coeur d’Alene, ID
Erectile dysfunction can indicate a physical or psychological problem. It can lead to stress, relational difficulty, and low self-esteem. ED is a curable illness that may be an indication of other medical issues. According to one report, it affects approximately 30 million males in the United States. Our men’s health specialists are equipped to effectively treat men with erectile dysfunction. For more information, Contact us for more information or schedule an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 1025 W Ironwood Dr Suite 3, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
Table of Contents:
What is erectile dysfunction?
How is erectile dysfunction diagnosed?
What are the available treatment options for erectile dysfunction and why is Northwell Medical’s the premier option?
What are the potential complications of untreated erectile dysfunction?
Impotence also referred to as erectile dysfunction (ED), is a widespread sexual issue that affects millions of men worldwide. ED hinders men from being able to achieve or maintain an erection that is strong enough for sexual activity.
ED can be caused by a variety of factors, such as lifestyle choices, psychological variables, and physical conditions. Conditions like diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and hormonal imbalances are examples of physical factors that can cause ED. ED can also be influenced by psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, and depression. Lifestyle choices, such as smoking, drinking, and drug use, can all increase the risk of developing ED.
It’s crucial to discuss your erectile dysfunction with a men’s health specialist at Northwell Medical Solutions and create an effective treatment plan. Men are able to overcome ED and have fulfilling sexual lives with the proper care.
Typically, a combination of a medical history, physical examination, and laboratory tests are used to diagnose erectile dysfunction (ED). The specialist will inquire about your symptoms, medical history, and any medications or dietary supplements you are taking. Additionally, they may ask about your dietary habits, use of drugs and alcohol, and level of physical activity. The doctor will check your testicles and penis for any abnormalities or signs of injury during the physical examination. Additionally, they might take your blood pressure and conduct a rectal exam to look for prostate issues.
To diagnose ED, laboratory tests may need to be carried out. Blood tests can check for diseases that lead to ED, such as diabetes, high cholesterol, and low testosterone levels. Urinalysis can be used to reveal infections or other underlying conditions that may be causing ED. Additional tests are occasionally required to accurately diagnose ED, such as an ultrasound of the penis to check blood flow or a pelvic x-ray. Once this is completed by your physician, Northwell Medical Solutions can provide you medication to immediately treat your problem!
Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be treated in several ways, including:
Existing and usually expensive or ineffective treatments from other providers:
• Medication – The first line of treatment for ED frequently involves phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (PDE5 inhibitors), such as sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis), and vardenafil (Levitra). These drugs work by boosting blood flow to the penis, which can enhance one’s capacity to get and keep an erection. These medications come with a robust list of full-body dangerous side effects that can be uncomfortable, harmful and even make it so you cannot use the medication. These medications pass through all your organs and over time, they become ineffective as the body grows used to them.
• Devices – Other tools for treating ED include penile implants and vacuum pumps. By creating a vacuum around the penis, vacuum pumps can aid in drawing blood into the penis and causing an erection. Surgery is used to implant penile implants, which can be inflated to produce an erection. Beyond the high cost of this treatment, it is incredibly painful and inconvenient to use device aids as you are about to enjoy sex. Talk about killing the mood, quickly!
• Therapy – In addition to sex therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) is effective in treating ED. Sex therapy enhances partner intimacy and communication and CBT helps to identify and alter harmful thought patterns that contribute to ED. This is a very slow process that does not yield high or quick results.
• Lifestyle adjustments – Making lifestyle adjustments like giving up smoking, abstaining from alcohol and other drugs, losing weight, and increasing physical activity can help to improve ED. These are beneficial and help you become healthier but they do not immediately fix the issue.
Northwell Medical’s sought after premier treatment:
• Custom-blended prescription – Our FDA Approved custom-blended medication is personalized and dosed for your unique needs! We can help you achieve positive results with a full and firm erection for a substantial duration of time. Your medication is completely customized to you- nothing off the shelf or generic for all men.
• Easy dosing straight to the source – With our proprietary pain-free and simple applicator, your medication goes straight to the source without any side effects! Just a strong erection allowing you to orgasm multiple times, if you choose.
• We can help almost anyone! – Despite your medical history or age, our FDA Approved medication works and gives you immediate results!
• No Pills, No Side Effects, No Surgery, No Pain! Just desired results and complete satisfaction.
The general health and quality of life of a man are significantly impacted by untreated erectile dysfunction (ED). Untreated ED may lead to various potential complications, such as:
• Relationship issues – ED can cause feelings of embarrassment, frustration, and low self-esteem, which can impair communication and intimacy in intimate relationships.
• Reduced sexual satisfaction – Men with untreated ED often experience reduced sexual satisfaction, which can cause them to avoid sexual activity and cause additional relationship issues.
• Mental health issues – Depression and anxiety are two conditions caused by untreated ED that can negatively impact a man’s general mental health and well-being.
• Low testosterone – ED is a common symptom of low testosterone levels, and untreated ED leads to even lower levels of testosterone.
• Diabetes – Men with diabetes are more likely to experience ED. Untreated ED often makes diabetes more difficult to manage.
• Cardiovascular disease – ED can be an early warning sign of cardiovascular disease, which can lead to heart attack or stroke.
Eliminate your erectile dysfunction today!
Northwell Medical Solutions’ compassionate staff can assist you with your health needs. To get started, visit us. For more information, contact us or request an appointment online. We are conveniently located at 1025 W Ironwood Dr Suite 3, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814. We serve patients from Coeur d’Alene ID, Hayden ID, Dalton Gardens ID, Fernan Lake Village ID, and Post Falls ID, and surrounding areas.